Air India Recruitment 2019
Air India Recruitment 2019, AIR India Jobs: For more detailed information on the official website the engineer, security agent, ground staff, train cabin crew, technical officer, was updated on April 6, 2019. Can refer to. Air India jobs are considered as pride in today’s generation. This is India’s third largest airline. Every year, the Air India recruitment team selects more than tens of thousands of framers and experienced candidates for different positions. Status is also available for engineers, graduates and management candidates. Air India’s career is not just for cabin crew members. Most Air India freshers will be vacant for job and experienced candidates on the basis of fixed term contract. Upon completion of the contract, the candidate will be renewed on the basis of performance and attendance. Proper candidates will be requested to run at the pre-determined location with request form. Application forms and fees will not be refunded after submission. Air India will not accept funds in any form other than the application fee shown in the job advertisement. Without fee, photograph or incomplete details the form will be rejected. Each application will be checked for basic qualifications and charges (if applicable).
Air India RECRUITMENT IMPORTANT DETAILS
|Organization Name||Air India (AIESL)|
Delhi – Mumbai
|Apply Starting Date||06.04.2019|
|Apply Closing Date||09.05.2019|
Minimum – 20 Years
Maximum – 38 Years
SC/ST/ PWD – Nil
General / OBC – 1000/-
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 40,000/-
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 25,000/-
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates who have got accreditation from the 10th / 12th Pass degree in engineering or equivalent to a recognized institution, are eligible to apply for Air India recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Air India Recruitment 2019?
- Eligible candidates have recently submitted a set of self-certified photocopies to support recent testimonials of recent passport size photographs and technical qualifications (support) of international qualification (in the attached form) given in the form given in the given form.
- Can be present for interview.
- EWS certificate (for EWS candidates only) and experience (such as appointment letter, photo) in the prescribed format issued by competent authority, caste certificate (only for SC / ST / OBC candidates), from the approved institution DGCA certificate from the examination course etc.
- Identity card etc., slip of salary, experience letter of previous employer etc.)
- original documentation for checking.
- Walk-in choice will be held at the following location and date
Air India Recruitment Important Link
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here