Kalyani University Exam Result 2019 Kalyani University BA B.Com B.Sc M.Com MA M.Sc Exam Result 2019 Kalyani University 3rd Year Result 2019 Kalyani University UG PG Result Kalyani University Latest Update
Kalyani University Result 2019
Kalyani University was established in 1960 with a 400 acres of campus area. It mainly provides students from rural and backward areas. The University is currently providing three postgraduate programs under four faculties. The University provides academic guidance and leadership to 36 affiliated colleges located in Nadia, Murshidabad districts and parts of the N24 Paras. The study standards in the affiliated colleges are monitored by graduate study, planning board and nominated college development council (CDC) through the study process. Kalyani University has presented a variety of course options to train students in special areas of different areas through education, research and expansion. Innovative programs for extension and outreach activities, as well as the Adult and Continuing Education Center, INSPARC and University’s technical back-up unit. In its campus planning, almost all departments are kept in separate buildings, which have enough space for their expanses in 400 acres of green complexes. Kalyani University Association of Indian Universities (AIU), a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Global University Network for Innovation (Guinea).
Latest Update :- Kalyani University will soon get the UG PG Examination results announced in 2018-19 session so that students are advised to be in touch with us. Candidates can test their results by following the direct link given below. www.shivresults.in
Admission Open Kalyani University
The admission process of Kalyani University is different for different courses. For admission to some courses, the University conducts various entrance examinations, medical tests, fitness tests, interviews and group discussion tours for evaluation of courses, while admission to some courses is entirely based on students’ merit.
At JM Patel College level, Kalyani University, B.Tech has two specialties, B.E.D., B.P.E.D. And M.Sc. Present in
For B.Tech, admission and consultation will be done by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WB-JEE).
Bipiidi For this, students should be included in the entrance exams, which include games and motor fitness tests.
5-year integrated M.Sc. Admission will not be available for entry. Statistical courses are given on the basis of the marks obtained in the higher secondary or equivalent examinations.
Kalyani University offers a wide range of PG level courses under various specific subjects. The University offers degrees of MS under 12 different specialties. 15 different specifications and M.Tech. Under two specialties.
Entrance exam for various postgraduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce, MRDM, Med, M.Tech. There will be only one written examination in environmental management
Entry through Communication Engineering for M Tech and Interview
take. Computer science and engineering courses will be conducted through written examination and interview conducted by admission department. Gate qualified students will be given an option
For MCA, students will be organized by Joint Entrance Board, West Bengal by the State Admissions Examination (JECA)
For MBAs, students will be admitted through the CMAT / MET / CAT / GEMAT exams after personal interviews and group discussions. Students should bring a valid CMAT / MAT / KAT / GEMAT score card with their original credentials in the interview
For admission to the Visual Arts section, qualifications will be based on eligibility test, including written examination and interview tests.
University is done by admission into microbiology, nuclear biology, and biotechnology department.
MFA will be entered through admission and interview
University Latest Result Link
Declared Kalyani University Result
|B.A. Program 1st Sem||Click here|
|B.Sc. Program 1st Sem||Click here|
|B.Com. Program 1st Sem||Click here|
|B.A. Honours 1st Sem||Click here|
|B.Sc. Honours 1st Sem||Click here|
|B.Com. Honours 1st Sem||Click here|
University College List
- IMCFTS Kolkata – Institute of Mass Communication Film And Television Studies
- Dwijendralal College, Nadia
- SKAIL Nadia – Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute of Law
- BCCL Murshidabad – Bimal Chandra College of Law
- AMMTC Nadia – Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College
- Berhampore Girls College, Murshidabad
- Bethuadahari College, Nadia
- Chakdaha College, Chakdaha
- Dumkal College, Murshidabad
- Haringhata Mahavidyalaya, Nadia
- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya, Nadia
- Karimpur Pannadevi College, Nadia
- Lalgola College, Murshidabad
- Nabadwip Vidyasagar College, Nadia
- Prabharani Institute of Education, Murshidabad
- Ranaghat College, Nadia
- Rani Dhanya Kumari College, Murshidabad
- Sunil Dhar Memorial B.P.Ed. College, Murshidabad
- Sewnarayana Rameswar Fatepuria College, Kolkata
- Srikrishna College, Nadia
- Institute of Mass Communication Film & Television Studies, Kolkata
- MABIJS Murshidabad – Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science
- EIM Kolkata – Eastern Institute of Management
- Aurangabad BEd Training College, Murshidabad
- Bagchi Jamsherpur NamitaSankar BEd College, Nadia
- Education College, Murshidabad
- JRSET College of Education, Nadia
- JIET Murshidabad – Jiaganj Institute of Education and Training
- Krishnanagar BEd College, Nadia
- Minerva Academy BEd College, Murshidabad
- Prabharani B.Ed College, Murshidabad
- Sagardighi Teacher’s Training College, Murshidabad
- Union Christian Training College, Murshidabad
- Berhampore College, Behrampore
- Jangipur College, Murshidabad
- Krishnagar Government College, Nadia
- KNC Berhampore – Krishnath College
- Sudhiranjan Lahiri Mahavidyalaya, Nadia
- Santipur college, Santipur
- Sunil Dhar Memorial BPEd College, Murshidabad
How To Apply Kalyani University Result 2019?
- Log on to the university’s website (as explained above).
- Click on the “Results” tab on the homepage.
- Select the result option.
- Select related options.
- Enter all valid login credentials like register roll number, number, password, birth date etc.
- Click Submit button.
- Results will appear on screen.
- Save results for future contexts.
Important Link University
|All Exam Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|