OSSC Ayush Assistant Result 2019 Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Merit List Cut Off

By | April 9, 2019

OSSC Ayush Assistant Result 2019 OSSC Homeopathic Assistant Cut Off 2019 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Assistant Result 2019 OSSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Assistant Result Date 2019 OSSC Assistant CBT Result 2019

OSSC Ayush Assistant Result 2019

OSSC AYUSH Results 2019 Check for OSSC AYUSH Assistant Publish OSSC Odisha AYUSH Merit Schedule 2019 at www.ossc.gov.in. Odisha AYUSH Assistant Cut Off 2019 To get all the details, see below link. Information about Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Auxiliary Results Merit list cut-off scorecard details and more. Hello readers! Hope you all are doing well in all your efforts. With that positive gesture, I give more recipes to your recipes. Actually a few days ago, OSSC official employees announced that the OSSC AYUSH Help Results 2019 – 878 will be issued on the official website ie www.ossc.gov.in. This is not amazing news! After all, you can remove the fruit that you have been waiting for a long time. Therefore, the OSSC Visit the official website for results 2019. After graduation, there is a general idea of ​​getting a famous job in government sector. And that’s what you get!

OSSC job, which can be organized by some people, is a big opportunity in government affiliate sector. Here you will be given a great salary just for your talent. So, take this opportunity to become one for OSSC and Ayush Assistant. If you want to check the Odisha AYUSH Assistant Results 2019, then go to www.shivresults.com, where you will find all the detailed information about 878 posts, OSSC Merit List 2019 for the OSSC Results 2019, OSSC will be awarded as a attendant 2019 Will be cut in, OSSC AYUSH Assistant Information 2019 and more.

OSSC Recruitment 2019

The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for 878 posts of AYUSH Sahakar (Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathic Assistant). A large number of candidates are interested in their online application form for these posts. The process of presenting online application form dated 08 March, 2019 and conducting up to 07 April 2019. Candidates can see recruitment details from the below link.

Selection Process

  • Stage 1 – Written Exam
  • Stage 2 – Career Marking
  • Stage 3 – Document Verification

OSSC Result 2019

All the candidates successfully performed the exam and now they are awaiting the result there. OSSC soon Will declare results on its official website. Soon the board will announce results on the official website of OSCC. Candidates are in touch with the website to get information about the result. Candidates can also get results from this post. We also provide a link to download results. Customers can visit any other website with the help of a link to download the results.

Download OSSC Result 2019

All candidates are advised to stay in touch with the Odisha Employee Selection Commission (OSSC) official website for the latest update of results, cut off, merit.

Merit List – Cut Off

The final Odisha AYUSH will be prepared on the basis of merit list 2019 Stage 1 based on the marks of a safe candidate. As much as he got a better chance of recruitment. The marks obtained in written examination will be as simple as 70%. The remaining 30% of the career will be determined on the basis of marking. For more information, visit the official website
It was announced by the announcement of 2019 by Odisha AYUSH Assistant that they will soon publish as per the category of cut-off list. Therefore, be patient and watch the regular website. 878 Posts OSC Homoeopathic Assistants for Last OSSC Scorecard 2019 AYUSH Support Scorecard 2019 will be available soon on the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Committee.

OSSC Result Important Link

Official Website – Click Here

OSSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here

OSSC Admit Card – Coming Soon

All Exam Result – Click Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *